Beer pong is a popular drinking game, and while it may seem easy to play at first, there are some tips and tricks that can help you become a beer pong champion. In this post, we will share 20 beer pong tips that will help you win every game. Read on to learn more!
- Always aim for the cup – It may seem like an obvious tip, but so many people miss their shots because they are not aiming for the cup. If you take your time and aim for the cup, you will make more shots and win more games.
- Use a backspin – When you throw the ball, give it a little backspin. This will help the ball spin around the cup and fall in. It will also make it harder for your opponent to hit the ball out of the cup.
- Keep your hand steady – When you are about to take your shot, make sure your hand is steady. If you are shaking, the ball will likely not go in the cup.
- Use a bounce shot – Bouncing the ball into the cup is much harder than it looks, but if you can master this shot, you will be unstoppable. When you bounce the ball, it will spin around the cup and fall in more often than not.
- Use a combination of shots – Don’t just use one type of shot; mix it up! This will keep your opponents guessing and make it more difficult for them to defend. You can use a combination of shots such as bounce shots, bank shots, and regular shots.
- Use walls or other objects to your advantage – If you are struggling to make shots, try using walls or other objects to bank the ball into the cup. This can be a game-changer and help you win more games. It will also make your shots more difficult to defend.
- Don’t waste your shot – There are two types of beer pong players: those who take their time and aim for the cup and those who just chug their beer and shoot. If you want to win, you need to be the former. Don’t just shoot the ball without aiming – take your time and make your shot count.
- Always have a plan – Before you take your shot, always have a plan. Know what type of shot you are going to make and where you are going to aim. This will help you make more shots and win more games.
- Know your limits – Beer pong can be a fun game, but it is important to know your limits. Don’t drink too much, and make sure to eat something before you start playing.
- Pregame – If you are going to be drinking, make sure to pregame. This will help you drink less during the game and improve your chances of winning.
- Pace yourself – It is important to pace yourself when you are playing beer pong. Don’t drink too fast, and take breaks in between games.
- Don’t get too drunk – Getting too drunk will only make you play worse and increase your chances of losing. If you are getting too drunk, take a break and drink some water.
- Drink water – It is important to stay hydrated when you are playing beer pong. Drink water in between games, and make sure to drink plenty of water after the game.
- Don’t play when you are tired – If you are tired, you won’t be able to focus, and your shots will suffer. Take a break if you are feeling tired, and come back when you are rested.
- Have confidence in your shots – If you don’t believe in your shots, you are more likely to miss them. Take a deep breath and believe in yourself, and you will be surprised at how often you make your shots.
- Stay calm – It can be easy to get angry or frustrated when you are losing, but it is important to stay calm. Getting angry will only make you play worse and increase your chances of losing.
- Be friendly – Beer pong is a social game, so it is important to be friendly with your opponents. Don’t trash talk or get too competitive, and you will have more fun and make more friends.
- Practice – The more you practice, the better you will become at beer pong. Set up a practice game with some friends, and take your time to perfect your shots.
- Never give up – In beer pong, as in life, you should never give up. Even if you are down by a lot of points, you never know what can happen. If you keep playing and don’t give up, you just might come back and win the game.
- Have fun – Beer pong is a game, so make sure to have fun! Don’t take it too seriously, and enjoy spending time with your friends.
These 20 beer pong tips will help you improve your game and increase your chances of winning. You can also check our article on 10 best beer pong games.
Practice these tips, and you will be sure to dominate the competition. Who knows, you may even become the next beer pong champion!