Darts is a popular pub game that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. While the basic rules are simple enough to understand, there are a few variations that can be found all around the world.
“Around the world darts” is one such variation and is a great game to play with friends. So, if you are looking for a fun darts game to play, read on to find out the around the world darts rules.
Around the World Darts Rules
1. Around the world darts is played with two or more people. It can be played individually or in teams.
2. The objective of the game is to score points by hitting each of the numbered sections on the dartboard in order, from 1 to 20.
3. The game is played with three darts per person, per turn. But, only one dart can be thrown at each number per turn.
4. To start the game, each player throws one dart at the board to determine their starting position. The player who hits the outermost ring of the board starts the game.
5. If more than one player hits the outermost ring, then the closest to the bullseye starts the game. If there is still a tie, then the players throw again until there is a clear winner.
6. The game is played in either a clockwise or anticlockwise direction.
7. A player scores a point for each dart that hits the correct numbered section on the board.
8. If a player hits the wrong numbered section, their score for that turn is reduced by one point.
9. The first player to reach 20 points wins the game.
10. If two or more players reach 20 points in the same turn, then the player with the most points wins the game.
11. A player cannot score more than 20 points in a single turn.
12. If a player throws their darts and none of them hit the board, their score for that turn is reduced by one point.
13. The bullseye (inner ring) is worth 50 points.
14. The outer bullseye is worth 25 points.
15. The inner ring (double ring) is worth two points.
16. The outer ring (triple ring) is worth three points.
17. Darts that fall out of the board do not score any points.
18. A player cannot score points for a number that they have already hit in the game.
19. The first player to reach zero points loses the game.
20. If two or more players reach zero points in the same turn, then the player with the most points wins the game.
How to Win Around the World Darts
Around the world darts is won by being the first player to reach 20 points or by having the most points when all players have reached zero.
If you are playing with multiple people, it is important to agree on a set of around the world darts rules before starting the game. This will ensure that everyone is on the same page and knows how to play the game correctly.
You can also use these around the world darts rules as a guide to create your own set of rules for the game.
Around the world darts is simple to learn and can be played with friends or family. By following the around the world darts rules, you can enjoy a fun game of darts that is sure to keep everyone entertained. So, grab your darts and give around the world darts a try today.
We hope that you enjoyed reading our article on around the world darts rules. If you have any questions or would like to add anything to this article, please leave a comment below. Thanks for reading!
You can check our article on the how do you repair/clean a dartboard (steel tip and soft tip).